This symbol indicates this listing has been translated from English to French, German and Chinese by ATAWALK
Ce symbole indique que la traduction de cette liste fut effectuer à partir de l'Anglais au Français, à l'Allemand et au Chinois par ATAWALK
Dieses Symbol deutet darauf hin, dass diese Auflistung von ATAWALK vom Englischen ins Französisch, Deutsche und Chinesisch übersetzt wurde
||NE of Rushville on CR 150N in Rushville Twp.||Big Flat Rock River||Smith Bridge||0.1 mile north of jct IN 44 in Rushville on IN 3 than right 0.2 mile on 3rd Street and left 2 miles on Fort Wayne Avenue CR 100E/125E, then right 0.4 mile on CR 150N to the bridge||1||138'||Built in 1872 by A.M. Kennedy & Sons, damaged by an arson attempt in 1988, restored in 1995||Burr Arch|
The Smith covered bridge 14-70-01, photos courtesy of Galen Frysinger
||NE of Arlington on CR 475W in Posey Twp.||Little Blue River||Offutt's Ford Bridge, closed to motor traffic||About a mile north of US 52 at Arlington on CR 700W, then right 2.3 miles on CR 300N and a left at CR 475W 0.5 mile to the bridge||1||100'||Built in 1884 by the Kennedy Brothers||Burr Arch|
The Offutt's Ford covered bridge 14-70-02, photos courtesy of Galen Frysinger
||WNW of Milroy on CR 650S in Orange Twp.||Big Flat Rock River||Forsythe Mill Bridge||3.2 miles west of jct IN 3 on IN 244 then right on CR 500W and just left at the bridge||1||196'||Built in 1888 by Emmet L. Kennedy||Burr Arch|
The Forsythe Mill covered bridge 14-70-04, photos courtesy of Galen Frysinger
||At Moscow on CR 650S in Orange Twp.||Big Flat Rock River||Moscow Bridge||1.1 miles south of IN 244 on CR 640W to the village of Moscow then just left on CR 650S to the bridge||2||334'||Built in 1886 by E.L. Kennedy, destroyed by a tornado in 2008, rebuilt in 2010 by Dan R Collom & Sons||Burr Arch|
The great NEW Moscow covered bridge 14-70-07, photos by Forrest Rayburn on the DALE TRAVIS web page
||NNE of Rushville on CR 300N in Jackson Twp.||Big Flat Rock River||Norris Ford Bridge||0.1 mile north of jct IN 44 at Rushville on IN 3 then right 0.2 mile on 3rd Street and left 3.5 miles on Fort Wayne Avenue CR 100E/125E and then right on CR 300N half a mile to the bridge||1||169'||Built in 1916 by Emmet L. Kennedy||Burr Arch|
The Norris Ford covered bridge 14-70-08, photo courtesy of Brian J. McKee.
||At Caldwell Pioneer Acres SSW of Rushville, Rushville Township||Tributary Flatrock River||Former Homer or Barn Bridge, Caldwell Pioneer Acres covered bridge||S. 3.2 miles from jct with US52 on the S. side of Rushville, W. on W350S 0.8 miles, S. on S200W 0.25 miles, W. on dirt lane 200 yds & it’ll curve left into a parking lot. The bridge is ahead.||1||53'||Built in 1881 by A.M. Kennedy & Sons, moved to the Homer property in 1892, rebuilt in 2009||Multiple King Post truss|
The Homer or Barn covered bridge 14-70-09 prior to rebuilding and at the new location, photo courtesy of Brian J. McKee & Bob Sheldon from the DALE TRAVIS web page!